Monday, September 28, 2009

ONDOY STRANDED FILES: BETTER FOOD IN CSB THAN DLSU

I've heard that you had better food daw there sa CSB (friend chicken, pork, etc.). Sa'men kasi, Corned Beef lang. :)) Anyway, the stranded people stayed 'til Sunday morning (around 7:00AM). Ako naman, I tried to cross the floods with my bare feet para makapag-LRT which was operational na at around 11:30AM. Dumeretso ako sa Ayala (LRT-MRT) then nakasakay ako ng free Aircon Bus pa-Alabang. Yay! :D

Anyway, DLSU turned into the ff. bodies of water:

Lake Lasalle-Amphi,
St. Joseph River,
Miguel River,
Northgate River,
Southgate River,
etc.

I wasn't able to travel around the other areas such as Gox, Velasco, atbp. so I don't know how to call them na. :)

Note: the adventure was fun! You get to cross bridges made of wooden benches and classroom chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)