Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm in love with life. :)

I have been listening to some of my old favorite songs lately. Brooke Fraser's. Especially, "Deciphering Me". Must love it a lot. :) Listening to the song made me feel like there's a lot to love about life. That life is as good as it was or used to be. I think I'm the one who makes life worse by feeling like it shouldn't be. But, I am very thankful that these songs are helping me bring back those days, and especially the faith that life is very good to live.
I can smell the new morning dawning on me; the new leaves of tomorrow. There's so much for me in the future. I may be afraid of confronting some of my failures, but there is still light in the coming day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)