Thursday, October 1, 2009

So much for telling myself to flee from the mundane!

Just a while ago, while I was in deep reflection, I was telling myself that I will begin breaking away from the mundane. Specifically, I wanted to stop writing mundane stuff or fillers on my blog. It's been part of my struggle this last year since some major phase shift in my life. Now, it seems like I'm doing it again. Or not?

I guess that me writing about this particular entry, among others, just shows how different this is. From my personal inner feeling of contentment and actuality, I can tell that this is definitely not mundane. I cannot stress out any better, even in some of my previous blogs, outrightly said or not, that these words reflect who I am and who I am is a treasure worth preserving. These words are all over the place, actually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)