Friday, August 8, 2008

In Want

In times of longing and deep want, what do you do? You search for answers.

In this short entry, I am going to talk about the answer that I've found. Let me share what it feels like to long and find the One you're looking for.

You are my Keeper
And I shall not experience drought
I believe in You and all You are
Your promises are true

You are my Good Shepherd
I shall not ever be in want
Even at times that I see otherwise
I'll still hold strong onto You

My soul longs, it feels hunger
The only answer is You
Even when it treads the darkness
My desire is to only be with You

These pain and tears are no more
Makes me desire more of You
This life that I have I know you'll secure
I'm glad that I'm found by You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)