Friday, November 14, 2008

Grabbed: The Naughty In The Nerdy :))

And we thought that the cheesy lines made popular recently is all there is? Well, read on! :))

1. If I was an enzyme, I’d be helicase so I could unzip your genes.

2. Your skin is so smooth.... like endoplasmic reticulum.

3. If I was an endoplasmic reticulum, how would you want me: smooth or rough?

4. You're so hot you denature my proteins.

5. You’re like telophase, I admire your cleavage.

6. You must be auxin, because you’re causing me to have rapid stem elongation.

7. I wish I were adenine because then I could get paired with U.

8. You’re so cute you make my zygomaticus muscles contract.

9. I wish I was an Ion so I could form an exothermic bond with you.

10. It’s a good thing you've got evaporative cooling, cause I’m going to make you sweat.

11. Hey baby, want to form a synapse with me and exchange neurotransmitters?

12. If I were a Shwann cell, I'd squeeze around your axon and give you a fast action potential.

13. Want to be my substrate/enzyme?

14. Hey baby, want to form a zygote?

15. If my right leg is the cell wall and my left the membrane, do you want to be the cytoplasm?

16. My sudden protracted cardiac arrhythmia tells me I love you.

17. If you were a concentration gradient I'd go down on you.

18. If you were C6, and I were H12, all we would need is the air we breathe to be sweeter than sugar.

19. Girl whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away.

20. I want to stick to u like glue-cose.

21. You must be the one for me, since my selectively permeable membrane let you through.

22. My hypothalamus must be secreting serotonin because baby, I want you!

23. Hey baby, can I be your enzyme? because my active site is dying for a chemical reaction.

24. You give me more jolt than a mitochondria!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)