Monday, April 28, 2008

I'M IN LOVE...

I am SOOO IN LOVE... My playlist is filled with lurve, ehemm, love-songs. Haha. I'm pretty much in love. Yes, indeed. :)

I want love. I need love. I am searching for love. I am WAITING for love...

Definitely, I am in love -- with the idea of love... But, more to that, may I be more in love with more than just the idea of it! :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not worry, there's nobody YET. Haha. I'm just being myself right now (in my room, haha)! I'm just posting this for love's sake, not anyone's. Hahaha. :)

1 comment:

  1. PASANG TARUHAN BOLA ONLINE DI WWW.BOLAVITA.FUN !

    SITUS TARUHAN BOLA ONLINE TERBAIK DI INDONESIA !

    BONUS DEPOSIT 10% !! INFO SELENGKAPNYA HUBUNGI :
    WA : +62812-2222-995
    BBM : BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)