Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Undeserved Miracle

Miracles may happen during a time that we don't expect it to happen. They also may happen in such a way that we do not expect it to. My personal miracles have so far been unexpected and bizarrely captivating.

I love miracles. They are like soft pinches that make me wake up and realize that everything is okay. They make me experience that feel-so-natural preconceived knowledge that life is light even with storms. We sometimes do forget the good sides of our days and find it hard to believe in them when darkness befalls our lives anyway.

I may not deserve goodness. I may also deserve punishment for what I've done. I always say that we only get what we sow, but I be proved wrong by the radiant reality that life is not as harsh as we deserve it should be.

Tonight, I pray for a miracle. I might have not been able to do the things that I should have done. I might have committed a lot of mistakes that cannot be undone. But, miracles are still miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)