Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Hello. How May I Help You?"

I care for you, and I want to help you. Somehow, I don't want to be just one clip of the film of your life. I might just be somebody insignificant to you. I can try to force myself into your life, but at the end of the day, if I really am not, I'll be just an intermission.
I want do something, but I just don't know what it is that I can do. I know that I should help myself first too before I can help others such as you, but I feel like I don't need to do that because I can manage on my own. Maybe that's the same situation with you, you can handle your own well without my help.
But, from this view, I can see clearly that you are in need of help... Who will be your help? I pray, then, that you find that solution... It does not need to be me, for what's important is that there is help... I just hope that this one, out of a thousand that I utter, may be heard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)