Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Insensible. Just Questions.

Trapped by A Stranger.

Rule 1: If you opened this you GOTTA
take it.

Rule 2: You are NOT ALLOWED to explain
ANYTHING unless someone messages you
and asks

Rule 3: Only answer truthfully


"Who was your last/s?"
1. Had a beer with?
- Never had beer
2.Went to the movies with?
- Siblings (Kuya Eric, Luis and August @ Hancock)
3. Went to the mall with?
- Kuya Louie. :)
4. Talked on the phone with?
- Dad, I guess. Or Sir Jeffrey Galvez. :)
5. Made you laugh?
- Dunno. There are a lot things today that make me forgot the time.
6. You hugged?
- Ate Joanne. :)
7. You chatted with?
- Forgot. :)

WOULD YOU RATHER...?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue?
- Nothing.
2. Be serious or be funny?
- Serious.
3. Drink whole or skim milk?
- Whole.
4. Die in a fire or get shot?
- Neither.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon?
- Sun. Remove the Carbon Monoxides, though.
2. Winter or Fall
- Fall.
3. Left or right?
- Left.
4. Sunny or Rainy?
- Sunny.
5. Peach or Pear?
- Peach.
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
- Twirl.
7. Do You Cook?
- Slightly.
8. Current mood?
- Brave. :)

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...
1. Kissed someone special?
- Family. :)
2. Sang?
- Uh-huh! :))
3. Been hugged?
- I guess so. ;)
4. Danced Crazy?
- I think. I'm always crazy. :))
5. Cried?
- A bit, but not that much. Hahaha. I think no pala. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)