Monday, July 28, 2008

You Have Again

Ever felt being received back when you're all broken? That feeling of being accepted despite every mistake is overwhelming. Suddenly the world means something again, and you see the beauty of the life that you live. Everything is new again. Nothing else remains but the promise that since before was spoken...

You have called me time before
But I stumbled, made a fall
I regressed to my weakness
Yet I know that You've done all

Now I come and You receive
With Your arms open for me
And as You have done before
So today You have again

Set me free and called my name
Oh, You Lord, remain the same
Past my past removed and torn
New life from You, now I own

Always You are like before
Done the things I don't deserve
Never changed, You loved me more
Drew me back where I belong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)