Friday, October 24, 2008

Midnight Snack

This isn't much of a bell-ringer to me because the usual breakfast-lunch-dinner with a little merienda in the midday is enough for me. However, tonight's just a little bit special because I actually had a literal midnight snack (and actually am having one). Haha. :)

Right now, I have SkyFlakes as my midnight snack. Yep, you're right. The plain-flavoured biscuit in rectangles that has holes in it. Haha.

Now, you might want to ask me why I should be writing a blog about such a petty thing as that. Well, here's the thing: for a few days now, I've had a fever. And, just recently, I've discovered the significance of the term called "paracetamol". Hahaha. And, I just figured out that your tummy should have at least something in it when you take them. So, though you get it already, it's just because of the simple reason that I had to eat something in line with taking meds. Hahaha. :))

However, come to think of it, this is what midnight snack literally means -- eating snacks during midnight. Since I'm having one due to indirect necessity, It just makes me wonder what makes other people have one too. Lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)