Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another Page Turned

It makes you dizzy... To turn this page. After seconds, minutes, hours, days, and years of writing on it, then you finish it with a dot. A page is turned again. A new blank page. Nothing is written, nothing said.

You've built your dreams, hoping for the best. When you're almost there with high hopes, you flunk and hit the ground. Why do we believe? What are the things meant for us? Where are we headed? Where do we belong?

There are still a hundred, no, maybe thousands and uncountable pages. Nothing written. I don't know if I'd be excited or not to turn another one. It takes years to finish. Takes years to turn. And when we turn, we're left with nothing but space to write on.

When will it work? When will I keep on writing? Because the hardest part in doing this is to hold on, to go on writing another page. To hope is no joke. Sometimes when you've fallen so low and hit the ground so hard, it's just too deadly...

I do not know if we heal. But, nobody else's gonna do the healing for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)