Not your normal questions. Believe me.
1 . What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
- I guess that the first one is. I can't get to control my emotions, be it happy, glad, sorrowful, or whatever. I react right away when people react. I usually even precede their actions and misunderstand them. Hahaha. Sometimes, pag natawa na'ko bago ka pa magsalita (not that you're funny or anything, but maybe I'm delighted or some sort), it's just a typical example of that happening.
2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
- Pride. Dahil sa pride ko, I guess.
3. You will die in three minutes. Last call and what will be your msg to him/her?
- I don't know. Family? Or, better yet, God whom I can wish to to give them my message?
4. If you could do anything OR wish
- I don't wish for anything (at parang hindi ko yata naintindihan itong item na 'to?)
5. You can have only one of the following two things: trust or love
- Love na lang. Truth can be bent kasi, and trust is fading. ;)
6. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
- Yata? Haha. Not a big deal.
7. Who is the last person you've thought?
- Uhh, si ano. Wag na lang. Hindi naman nagbabasa ng mga ganito 'yun.
8. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- Yes. I'd perfectly undersand myself, and I'll get a backup when I need to rest. ;)
9. Would you sleep with someone if u had the chance?
- Yes? If I had the "chance" nga eh, right? Wasn't it that I liked for the opportunitiy to happen? Or did I assume? Did I get the question right anyway? :))
10. Are you old fashioned?
- I am a mix of liberalism/modernism and conservatism. And it's a good combination.
11. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
- The latter. Mahirap mag-paasa and walang mabigay-back ng love to somebody who gives it to you. It's really difficult to hurt others too, lalo na. Hirap. It makes you feel trapped. ;)
12. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
13. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- Uhh, romantic love, nah-uh. Familial and friendly. ;)
14. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
15. Would you give a homeless person CPR?
- CPR? Homeless? Connection? I'm lost! :O
16. You are holding onto your grandmother.
- Then what? Well, if I was holding to her, I'll hold her gently and I'll protect her. I'll thank God for her. :)
IF YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS TO LIVE:
17. Are you going to tell everyone that you're going to die?
- Sure. They love me too and I don't want to hurt them more.
18. What do you do with your remaining days?
- Show love. :)
19. Would you be afraid?
- I normally would, but I won't. :)
20. Whose life are you willing to sacrifice in order to live?
- Nothing. Do I have that right to choose another's life to sacrifice? Well, at least Somebody died for me... :)