Friday, March 2, 2007

Do yourself a favor

I'll do you a favor, I'm gonna forget what you've said, and what you might be planning to do.
I'll just act like nothing happened. I usually don't just let it pass and think of it over and over again and begin to hate myself. I don't know, this time's different. I forgot them already, those things that you've told me. I'm not fuzzing too much about it anymore compared to old times that I panic and cry. What I've told you might be enough, so it's okay now...

Yeah, you heard right. Come do yourself a favor. Learn also to forgive yourself. It's not who you are, it's just what you've done. Do it 'cause I already have. We can play again, we can enjoy again this time. You don't need to be afraid anymore. I've told you a thousand times a thousand. Your ear still doesn't itch, it's still hiding inside. I know you can hear me. It's finished if you ask me. It's done already. You can act like a new man, forget everyone. Today's a new day, wake up and come on play...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)