Thursday, March 1, 2007

Odd forgiveness

I'm a poet, I don't write. Instead, I just cry.
I'm an idiot, I don't think. Instead, I forgive.
I'm a fool, I am wise. I just try to give in to the lies.
Well, it's not the point anyway.
I love for who you are, not what you've done.
That's the way I've been loved anyway, that's all the reason
Reason that I do this crazy madness you may call it.

Every night I weep inside, 'cause in the day I get hurt.
Every night I heal, 'cause tomorrow I forgive again.
Every night I think to dream, to give me a dream to hope on.
Every night I pray to God, to build up what I've prayed for.

Do not be a fool, be wise. Do not be likewise.
Follow not my example, mine's enough.
Live a life, live life now.
Yet tomorrow, I'll still wait for you to do.
If you won't do it, I'm gonna be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment. I'd greatly appreciate it! ;)